COLLEGE

Posted by college college
The objectives of this seminar are to knowledge enhancement of the faculty members for their carrier and professional growth.Our College is  top colleges of uptu
To provide an overview of an exciting a growing field of big data analytics. To introduce the tools required to manage and analyze big data like Hadoop, NoSql MapReduce.  To teach the fundamental techniques and principles in achieving big data analytics with scalability and streaming capability.Also Our College is  private mba colleges in delhi ncr