Our SpiderTech kinesiology tape is easy to apply and will stay in place when you are training or playing your sport. Keep your muscles supported with our latex-free kinesiology tape.

1 Comment

spidertech spidertech

Re: Kinesiology Tape Roll

The upper knee one piece pre-cut kinesiology tape (KT) by SpiderTech was specifically developed to ensure you achieve the maximum support to your upper knee by providing a functional and easy-to-use template for taping applications. Save tape, time, and energy using our pre-cut kinesiology tape for the upper knee, engineered for active people and healthcare professionals to give you the support you need without the guesswork.