Suggestions about artificial intelligence project

Posted by christinajoy123 christinajoy123
I am learning Artificial Intelligence courses in Chennai and I  have a 6-month long internship this summer. However, I have never worked on any AI projects, so this will be first. I should do a list that includes some projects or problems about AI, and we choose one of them with my advisor, then I have to work on this in the summer internship. I am doing some researches on it, but any project idea will be very helpful for me.

Thanks in Advanced